Marketing 101 for your Small Business
Hi guys! Welcome to our first ever Stuart Social Co. blog post. As we get our brand new website ramped up we will be posting content here more often. We will be covering topics that relate to your business as well as topics like the Treasure Coast and what we're involved with! We're so glad to have you here with us.
To get started, we're going to talk today about 10 awesome Low Budget Marketing Ideas that will help you get big results. Check them out below!
Ideas for ANY Budget
to get you started!
- Referrals - A big part of owning a business is being about to talk about it. Networking, especially in a small community like ours is crucial to help you expand. Asking for referrals from family or friends is part of the game, even tho it may feel uncomfortable at times. Putting a quick 30 second ask in your head will also help! That way you won't be left on the spot when the opportunity arises.
- Create a Brochure - This one we love and (shamelessly) it's something we can help you with! Having a brochure handy for what your business offers is a great way to get people interested. Keep them on hand at all times because like a good referral, you'll never know when you might need one!
- Social Media - As you can tell from the name of our company, social media is out bible. It's free, its an incredible way to get exposure for your business, and it can be fun! Whether you get the hang of doing it yourself or you find somebody like us to help you out with it, a good social media presence is critical to any business in this day and age.
- Sponsor Events - This one might be more on the expensive side of things depending on the situation, but can be an awesome way to get the name of your business out there in your community! If you live in a town like us, being on good terms with your fellow small business neighbors is incredibly important. Sponsorships are a great way to network and get involved with events that mesh with your target audience.
- Website - The cornerstone of any business now a days, especially an online one! There is no excuse not to have an awesome website in 2018 with all of the tools and resources out there. Too busy? Once last shameless plug, we can help with that!
That's it for us today. If you are looking for more creative ways to market your small business make sure to let us know. We're more than happy to sit down with you for a Free Marketing Consolation!